Get ready to have a weeks worth of fun and participate in the first ever USASA Virtual Video Rail Jam hosted online at Clippero and on snow at Copper Mountain in the Woodward Central Park!
We'll have plenty of prizes, including a snowboard & skis for the best tricks, and a couple of back packs full of goods to award as prizes to the winners of the the largest field sizes. We will announce the age classes for the best trick prizes as soon as registration closes.
All age classes / open class will receive USASA medals too. and since this is a demonstration contest, no national points will be awarded.
- USASA Membership
- Register for the contest online at https://www.usasa.org
- Online registration is NOW OPEN
- You must wear a USASA bib
- You must wear your helmet
- You must wear a face mask
- You must respect the resorts social distancing rules
- Location of rails will be released shortly (updated here as well)
- Maximum of 2 videos submitted per competitor
- Enter the RMS Challenge and upload your videos to your age class at https://clippero.com/usasaRMS
- Only competitors who have registered online & appear as CLEAR on the start list are eligible to submit video entries
- Entries MUST be named "your NAME your Member# run 1 or run 2"
- eg. "Paul K #1234 Run 1" or "Paul K #1234 Run 2"
- Only the USASA rails specified in the contest instructions are eligible for entry
- Rails must be jibbed between January 4th and January 10th, 2021
- Friend to shoot the video
- Regular park rules in affect
- Video must be shot from the “video” pad to ensure continuity of judging from same distance / angle)
- No follow cam type footage or the entry will be disqualified
- Results of the contest will be posted on the www.usasa.org website
- Follow the contest at https://usasarockymountainseries.teamapp.com
- Medals and prizes will be available for pickup at Groove Automotive in Silverthorne
The Clippero Challenge list below currently say "COMPLETE" and will move to "ENTRIES OPEN" on January 4th, 2021 once online registration at www.usasa.org is closed and health screens have been completed.